Question How do I know if my motherboard is 7.1 Surround Sound?

Lutfij

Titan
The headset you're referring to, uses the inline USB driven soundcard to produce a virtual 7.1 sound stage, in essence the USB port is doing all the necessary processing for the audio, not the onboard audio chip on the motherboard. With that being said, you can pick just about any board on the market, from the really cheap versions to the highest end ones so long as the board has a USB port to connect to, your headset will be churning out (virtual)7.1 on that Cloud headset.

Reactions: Jellin
Jun 27, 2019
The headset you're referring to, uses the inline USB driven soundcard to produce a virtual 7.1 sound stage, in essence the USB port is doing all the necessary processing for the audio, not the onboard audio chip on the motherboard. With that being said, you can pick just about any board on the market, from the really cheap versions to the highest end ones so long as the board has a USB port to connect to, your headset will be churning out (virtual)7.1 on that Cloud headset.
Great, thank you so much! But headphone jack or USB port? Should I buy a headphone jack to USB port?