Question How do I lower temps back to normal?

Nov 27, 2021
Hello !

So, I bought palit rtx 3060 ti and am using it for about one month now. It was brand bew when I got it, but the thing is I tried to experiment with thundermaster.
Card was holding up to 67-68 degrees at max usage on auto default fan curve. But one day I just got interested to see what power did 100 percent fan usage have. so I manually put fans from 30 to 100 for several seconds, than put it back to normal and switched to auto default fan usage again in thundermaster.
After that the card goes up to 75-80 degrees ... I want old 67-68 degrees back ! can you help me with this problem?

Nov 27, 2021
Uninstall Thundermaster.

Manually download Thundermaster again via the manufacturer's website. Reinstall and reconfigure.

Thought being that some change or configuration setting was actually not changed when the configuration was "put back to normal".
Thanks for attention. I actually tried that allready. Uninstalled Thundermaster, reinstalled and used Default Fan Curve (The one that I used for 67 degrees earlier) , but it didn't help..

Ralston18

Titan
One immediate question:

Are you able to create your own "default curve"?

Perhaps the current default curve is not suited for your build.

Not a Thundermaster user (full disclosure) so I will need to defer somewhat.

Also moving this thread from Graphics Cards to Cooling.

Hopefully someone who uses Thundermaster will be able to offer additional ideas and suggestions.,