[SOLVED] How do I make my EVGA RTX 2070 fans spin even at lower tempatures?

Slexxvo

Reputable
Jul 17, 2016
Hello

Is there any way that I could make it on my EVGA RTX 2070 that the fans always spin, as there is a feature on there that makes it so the fans dont spin until it hits 60 degrees. Is there any way I could disable that feature?

Thank you.

Solution
keep in mind that in MSI Afterburner, the custom fan curve option is hidden inside the settings window, just set your curve and don't forget to enable it by going to the main window, click "Auto" and click the gear icon beside it. I actually got confused for a bit when doing this myself so I hope this might help.

chun2maru

Commendable
Dec 8, 2019
Hello

Is there any way that I could make it on my EVGA RTX 2070 that the fans always spin, as there is a feature on there that makes it so the fans dont spin until it hits 60 degrees. Is there any way I could disable that feature?

Thank you.
control the fancurves by using msi afterburner or geforce experience

Howardohyea

Commendable
May 13, 2021
keep in mind that in MSI Afterburner, the custom fan curve option is hidden inside the settings window, just set your curve and don't forget to enable it by going to the main window, click "Auto" and click the gear icon beside it. I actually got confused for a bit when doing this myself so I hope this might help.

Solution