How do i remove Gamezdoka.org?

EMPCreepy

Honorable
Jan 5, 2014
Hi, i have this very annoying popup and site interference with a site called Gamezdoka.org in Opera Web Browser. Do anyone know how to remove it? I cant find it with a virus detector.
If this is the wrong place to place the thread/question, then please tell me where i should put it.

Solution
I have tried to remove this ad-ware with my antivirus software and with the tips I read in the net unsuccesfully.
At all restart, a window has appeared with the gamezdoka site.
I have observed that the window firstly load a "oov.net" named site instead of gamezdoka.org so finally I have found a solution.
1. You have to start the " regedit" from the start menu. ( write the "regedit to the " search programs and files" manu in the start menu.
2. If its loaded click to the EDIT menu and choose the "Find" tab. Write the " oov.net" to the find what filed.
3. If it find a row which consist of oov.net like CMD ....... https/:eek:ov.net then click to this row with right click and choose the delete.
4. You have finished to remove this...

szigula 73

Reputable
Nov 23, 2014
I have tried to remove this ad-ware with my antivirus software and with the tips I read in the net unsuccesfully.
At all restart, a window has appeared with the gamezdoka site.
I have observed that the window firstly load a "oov.net" named site instead of gamezdoka.org so finally I have found a solution.
1. You have to start the " regedit" from the start menu. ( write the "regedit to the " search programs and files" manu in the start menu.
2. If its loaded click to the EDIT menu and choose the "Find" tab. Write the " oov.net" to the find what filed.
3. If it find a row which consist of oov.net like CMD ....... https/:eek:ov.net then click to this row with right click and choose the delete.
4. You have finished to remove this shit from you computer.

Solution

greatfree

Honorable
Aug 13, 2013
Your computer has been affected with adware programs that can install bad add-ons to your browsers. Hope this Gamezdoka.org remove guide can help you http://blog.doofix.com/guide-to-removeget-rid-of-gamezdoka-org-pop-up-virus/ It provides much information about this nasty Gamezdoka.org pop-up. Good luck! Stay away from freeware, free games from unknown resources.

Pyhrox

Reputable
Nov 26, 2014

THAT'S IT!!
You are the man! Thanks a lot

You only have to do that, don't listen to all the websites who tell you to install tons of anti-malware and other useless programs.
I still don't know where i get this sh*t on my computer...

almirfus

Reputable
Nov 26, 2014

Fantastic. Objetive answer right to the point. Problem solved. Thank you very very much

Thank you! I could not find it anywhere in program files, processes, or the editor until you brought up the "oov.net" thing. AVG couldn't even find it, hah.

Deleted that oov.net CDM and it's gone. Thanks m8.

theabbott1911

Reputable
Nov 1, 2014

Someone give this guy a job! Thank you sooo much! This worked flawlessly!

czips

Reputable
Jan 4, 2015

I coudn't figure out a way to delete this but here it is, the Great Solution I've been looking for! Thank You soo much, You're awesome mate!!