How do I reset a M.2 SSD and a HHD back to factory ?

Aug 17, 2018
Title says it all, I have a M.2 SSD (samsung 970 pro) and a HHD (firecuda). I'd like them both to be like how they were when I bought them, they are both no longer than a month old.

The SSD has windows 10 on it and I'd like to uninstall it and do a fresh install. I have a windows 10 USB if that will help with the solution to my problem.

There are no files I need to keep, everything can go. If possible I'd like to do it without having to use another computer for whatever reason I might have to.

Also I have an Intel Optane memory stick, would I have to do some type of format to that also because it was set up on my HHD? Would I have to do anything specific to my mother besides the normal bios stuff for setting up windows 10?

Basically just looking to have everything fresh and ready for a new windows 10 install. If there's anything I didn't provide I just let me know and I'll let you know.

I don't know if this is "illegal" on here but I will provide a Paypal payment to anyone who helps me out and gets me to where I need to be! Thanks in advanced !!