how do I start

Can someone explain how to do an adhoc wireless connection from the
beginning,i have no idea how to start

thanks
marion

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 09:29:40 +0100, "kittykat"
<mail@kittykat4.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>Can someone explain how to do an adhoc wireless connection from the
>beginning,i have no idea how to start

Step by step instructions from Microsoft:

How Ad-Hoc works:
http://www.wi-fiplanet.com/tutorials/article.php/1451421
http://www.wi-fiplanet.com/tutorials/article.php/10724_1451421_2

If that doesnt' help, you might wanna disclose some info on what
operating system you're using and what hardware you have.

Santa Cruz CA 95060 AE6KS 831-336-2558

switch on your laptop....
plug in WiFi card
create a network connection (Adhoc) for the WiFi card [with the same name as
the other Adhoc network] (in wifi software) [see help file or read
instruction book]

fin

HubSwitch

"kittykat" <mail@kittykat4.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> Can someone explain how to do an adhoc wireless connection from the
> beginning,i have no idea how to start
>
> thanks
> marion

but how card already in pc latop comes with intergrated card no books, I
need basis steps

marion

> but how card already in pc latop comes with intergrated card no books, I
> need basis steps

Then I highly recomend reading your instruction booklet that came with your
PC

It should give you step by step and prob images of desktop to guide you
through the process, theres no magic button to press am affraid. Apart from
the switch that turns the wireless on.

Rgds
HubSwitch

"kittykat" <mail@kittykat4.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> but how card already in pc latop comes with intergrated card no books, I
> need basis steps

Prettey bad english, I miss read your missive.....

Beg my pardon.. Check for a help file regarding network use (Toshiba Laptops
(WiFi) use a programe to help you connect "TOSHIBA ConfigFree")

HubSwitch