Question How do i upgrade the RemotePi board firmware ?

1cherokee79

Honorable
BANNED
Sep 16, 2017
Well, first i have a RemotePi board installed on the Pi 4.
On here https://www.msldigital.com/pages/upgrade-firmware/ it talks about upgrading the firmware, I would have to Download the image file to the SD card.
So tell me, how do they expect me to download the firmware image and put it on the sd card, since i already had OS on it noobs. can i just drag the firmware over to the SD card when i drag the Noobs information over on the card, or how do i upgrade the RemotePi board firmware ?

1cherokee79

Honorable
BANNED
Sep 16, 2017
So, since i have noobs on on sd card Libreelec and Lakka and the i get another sd card for upgrading the remotepi board.
So then what do, do i insert the sd card with the remotepi board firmware and let that upgrade the board and then, can i eject the card and put my other sd card with the os on it back into the Pi4 ?

So, since i have noobs on on sd card Libreelec and Lakka and the i get another sd card for upgrading the remotepi board.
So then what do, do i insert the sd card with the remotepi board firmware and let that upgrade the board and then, can i eject the card and put my other sd card with the os on it back into the Pi4 ?

Yes, but make sure you perform firmware upgrade of RemotePi board exactly as in the instructions, read them carefully.