Question How do I used my rgb fans, ram heatsink, and cpu cooler if I don’t have an rgb header?

Dec 24, 2019
So I’m going to use an Asus m5a78 l-m lx for my next build, and I want to rgb-ify my setup. So I wanted to get 5 up here rgb fans, 2 ezdiy rgb heatsink, and an uphere Ac12 cpu cooler. The Asus m5a78 l-m lx doesn’t have an rgb header, and I don’t know if it’s compatible with Asus aura sync. What do I do?

why not just buy a better motherboard?

or buy an RGB USB or PCIe extension that offers the ports you need.
ASUS Aura software reads RGB connections to an ASUS motherboard's ports and controls them. I doubt it would work with these types of extensions/external options.

also, if you buy a case with a proper RGB controller you can use this and control the color/pattern options via the available case buttons.

bignastyid

Titan
So I’m going to use an Asus m5a78 l-m lx for my next build, and I want to rgb-ify my setup. So I wanted to get 5 up here rgb fans, 2 ezdiy rgb heatsink, and an uphere Ac12 cpu cooler. The Asus m5a78 l-m lx doesn’t have an rgb header, and I don’t know if it’s compatible with Asus aura sync. What do I do?
Why use such old parts that weren't very good even when they were new. You'd be better served spending money on getting better parts now and worrying about rgb later. When on a budget go function over form.

Dec 24, 2019
Because I’m on a budget, and my mom isn’t letting me spend more than 350$ on a pc, so if I want to spend that much, I want it to look good, and with a cpu that has 3.8ghz and 4 cores, I think it could do some good gaming