Question How do people getting source video files of video games then put it on YouTube

danny009

Honorable
Apr 11, 2019
I'm having real hard time to figure out how popular people are getting source MP4s then push edited versions on their channels such as gta 6 trailers with that awesome OST and game source files. Are they actually playing the game recording locally, editing them one by one cutscene by cutscene OR there is a super secret method or something? Cause that type of editing would take days or perhaps weeks and insane amount of willpower.

And how on earth that music arent getting them into trouble on Youtube? There is like 10 videos already with it and never taken down as far as I know. That or the mentioned song is safe to use in some way in copyright.

I'm slightly annoyed by the fact none of these information noted in Google Support articles. There is always some people doing it worry free, I can only imagine they are in youtube partnership program so YouTube overlook them which is horrible way to doing business if you ask me.

Rockstar is not going to go after a big youtuber because that would be very bad publicity and if rockstar doesn't go against them then there is no problem.
The automated youtube thing that cuts out all the stuff also has to be fed by rockstar and if they don't do that their stuff will not be edited out.

Or it just will take some time and all the videos will be taken down later...