[SOLVED] how does a MSI Trident X run with a RTX 3070 run?

Solution
The ownership reviews after a few months or so may actually be more trustworthy.
Problems seem to 'pop up' that won't be found in a review done on day one, or just done in a day - one of those common problems being temperatures.
A particular model could receive high praise from reviewers for having excellent thermals, but later, there's ownership reviews bashing it for terrible thermals, like the TIM dried up quickly or something.
Probably best to change the TIM with these things anyway, since the manufacturer sometimes misses the mark with the application or uses some crappy TIM.
[I'm using TIM here, because I've seen that some models also use liquid metal, and that's not the same as paste, but they're both Thermal Interface...

jtyankees2321

Honorable
Nov 14, 2015
It's probably a bit hotter and a bit louder than a normal tower case, But I can be pretty confident when I say it's fine.
OK cool I appreciate it it's insane that there's like no information about this model with the RTX 3070. Every review talks about the RTX 2070 or 2080 so hopefully it works out pretty well

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
The ownership reviews after a few months or so may actually be more trustworthy.
Problems seem to 'pop up' that won't be found in a review done on day one, or just done in a day - one of those common problems being temperatures.
A particular model could receive high praise from reviewers for having excellent thermals, but later, there's ownership reviews bashing it for terrible thermals, like the TIM dried up quickly or something.
Probably best to change the TIM with these things anyway, since the manufacturer sometimes misses the mark with the application or uses some crappy TIM.
[I'm using TIM here, because I've seen that some models also use liquid metal, and that's not the same as paste, but they're both Thermal Interface Materials.]

Solution

jtyankees2321

Honorable
Nov 14, 2015
[I'm using TIM here, because I've seen that some models also use liquid metal, and that's not the same as paste, but they're both Thermal Interface Materials.]
Yeah I think I worded it incorrectly I'm looking more for a user experience than an actual review but I still can't seem to find anyone who owns it already lol

TRENDING THREADS