[SOLVED] How good are Cyberpower fangbook gaming laptop

Sep 3, 2019
Hi? i recently had an offer for a cyberpower fangbook for 500usd with this specs
core i7 5700hq
Gtx 970m 3gb ddr5
16gb ram
2tb with 128gb ssd
and am wondering if i should go ahead and make the purchase?
dont really know much about cyberpower and i heard they have serious thermal issues, andy help will be appreciated?

Solution
Gaming laptops are... well.. they're overpriced and underperform. But if you need something mobile to game with then go ahead. All gaming laptops have thermal issues, it's in their nature.

*I suppose I could comment on the price and value of that particular one. I don't think it is worth $500 USD IMO.
Gaming laptops are... well.. they're overpriced and underperform. But if you need something mobile to game with then go ahead. All gaming laptops have thermal issues, it's in their nature.

*I suppose I could comment on the price and value of that particular one. I don't think it is worth $500 USD IMO.

Solution
Sep 3, 2019

Thanks for reply. Made me think of a better bargain. Finally he decided to reduce the price to 330usd picking it up today

Reactions: MrN1ce9uy