[SOLVED] How 'illegal' is it to quit a stalled driver install?

Jul 11, 2019
This driver that should have installed in like, 30 seconds. Has been going for like an hour. It seems to have stalled for whatever reason... What do? D=

Trying to install a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

It seemed to install its own drivers off some kind of internal storage when I plugged it in.

Thought I'd be clever and get updated drivers...

It's paused on the install...

Wat do? D=

Solution
This driver that should have installed in like, 30 seconds. Has been going for like an hour. It seems to have stalled for whatever reason... What do? D=

It seemed to install its own drivers off some kind of internal storage when I plugged it in.

Wat do? D=

It is very illegal, you will go to jail man! 😁 Nah just use the reset switch and re boot your PC and see if everything is fine. Sometimes it is! If not then just try to re install that driver again from a fresh boot.

Joakim Agren

Reputable
Sep 5, 2019

Wat do? D=

It is very illegal, you will go to jail man! 😁 Nah just use the reset switch and re boot your PC and see if everything is fine. Sometimes it is! If not then just try to re install that driver again from a fresh boot.

Reactions: Ace0nPoint
Solution
Jul 11, 2019

Slappin that reset button to see if it works, never tried goofin around with restore points before so that seems like an easier thing to try. xD Wish me luck!