How is the build ...bottleneck? Improvements?

Jul 6, 2018
Hello guys I'm from India ...I'm planning to buy a PC for occasional gaming and editing and on a budget . I have so far planned on getting...
Ryzen 5 2600
Asus prime b350 plus
GTX 1060 3gb
Corsair vengeance lpx 2400 2*8 =16gb
120gb kingston ssd and 2tb barracuda HDD
Corsair vs550 psu
With LG 24MP88hv monitor

Please help me out ...this is a one time investment for me

Solution
The slower speed of the RAM might be a slight bottleneck. You're always going to have a bottleneck somewhere though. They simply don't make hard drives as fast as RAM for example. Ideally for gaming you want the graphics card to be the bottleneck. But generally it's almost always going to be limited by your RAM and CPU before your graphics card if you have a top of the line GPU and you're playing at 1080p or lower. Which you don't have a top of the line one just a midrange GPU. So your graphics card is probably going to be the main bottleneck while gaming.
The slower speed of the RAM might be a slight bottleneck. You're always going to have a bottleneck somewhere though. They simply don't make hard drives as fast as RAM for example. Ideally for gaming you want the graphics card to be the bottleneck. But generally it's almost always going to be limited by your RAM and CPU before your graphics card if you have a top of the line GPU and you're playing at 1080p or lower. Which you don't have a top of the line one just a midrange GPU. So your graphics card is probably going to be the main bottleneck while gaming.

Solution