How is this build?

Strauts

Honorable
Jan 23, 2014
Hi!

I'm upgrading the main parts of my computer, and wondering how these parts are compatible together. I'm hoping be able to run upcoming games this year at full settings, or pretty close to full.

AMD FX-8350
XFX Radeon R9 280X 3GB GDDR5
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0, Socket-AM3+

I want to go with watercooling for the cpu, after what I've read about the AMD FX-8350 it is recommended to run with a watercooler. I was thinking of buying this one: Cooler Master Seidon 120V CPU Kjøler and add an extra fan behind it.

Now, I'm a little conflicted when it comes to the motherboard at least, should I go higher? lower? I want it to be able to process the full power of the CPU and graphic card, but I don't see any reason to go for a more expensive one if the other(s) can already do that.
A cheaper one I had in mind was: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3, Socket-AM3+
And a more expensive one was: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z, Socket-AM3+

I have a Cooler Master Real Power M620 620W power supply, is this strong enough?

I've got 16Gb ram, and running two SSD disks.

Strauts

Honorable
Jan 23, 2014
Looks like just what I need, thanks mate! Any thoughts on my 620W power supply being able to run this system smoothly?
Also, when overclocking the AMD FX-8350, should I maybe invest more into the cooler? I was thinking about going with Corsair H80i Hydro Series CPU Cooler instead.

Strauts

Honorable
Jan 23, 2014
Okay, and the CPU cooler won't get in the way for the ram cards? I read it can get in the way of them. I'm using Crucial DDR3 BallistiX Tactical 16GB

Also, why the change to the 8320 CPU? Is it not really a reason to go for 8350?