How long will my build last

Haysen

Prominent
Jul 15, 2017
Ok, so my I was wondering, how long my build will last because I don't want to have to dish out another 5-600 dollars for a pc build when I recently got this, the specs are i5-6400 and RX 460 4gb. I dont know what the rest of the specs because a family member built it for me, but they know about computers and went for good quality components, but I do know that there is 8 gigabytes of ram and a 1 terabyte 7200 rpm hard drive. I dont really play triple a games but I want to know how long it will last until I need to upgrade something.

Solution
If you like max settings it needed an upgrade the day it was built to the GPU. But if it suits your needs today, there's no reason it can't perform fine for the next 3-4 years, longer perhaps.

Supahos

Expert
Ambassador
@lodders that's kind of my go-to answer but for the first time in 10years Intel is forced to actually innovate. And AMD is really in the fight. Intel already rushed and screwed up the x299 release in response. With AMD bringing 8c16t to the masses and Intel possibly bringing 6c12t to the consumer platform next release threads required could skyrocket soon.

TRENDING THREADS