How many Fans?

May 27, 2018
Hi guys this is my build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7Jc6q4

I just wanted to double check on how many fans i will need to get for the NZXT h700. I have a couple of questions for it

1. With the AIO will it need to be put in the front of the case? or the top for better airflow?

2.The fans the x62 comes with, will that need to be put at the back of the Rad? or the front of it? (I think i will need to read up on a push pull config)

3. I have decided to get the "Corsair LL140" I wiill put either 2 at the front or the top , all depending on what you guys say about the x62 and then 1 at the back, Is this ok? Or for example, should i use the 3 x 120mm fans included with the h700 and dont buy the Corsair LL140?

4.Also do i want to be getting more 140mm fans or 120mm?

Thanks again, i know its a lot of questions in 1 topic but im just a bit confused on what i need etc :)

xxx

Solution
It is a matter of preference-some people like their AIOs as intakes others like them as exhausts. Both will work well enough for you with the h700 as there aren't drive cages/bays obstructing the airflow. You could mount the rad as intake, have the fans pull cool air through and place the 3x120mm fans as top exhausts if you really wanted to. I wouldn't waste any money on the LL140 fans.
It is a matter of preference-some people like their AIOs as intakes others like them as exhausts. Both will work well enough for you with the h700 as there aren't drive cages/bays obstructing the airflow. You could mount the rad as intake, have the fans pull cool air through and place the 3x120mm fans as top exhausts if you really wanted to. I wouldn't waste any money on the LL140 fans.

Solution