How much can I get by selling this PC? Where is the best place to sell online or in person?

SVTBoosted

Honorable
Jun 23, 2013
I have an HP Pavilion h8-1121 desktop PC that is nearly 2 years old. The reason I want to sell this is because I need some money to buy myself a nice prebuilt rig, or custom build. Firstly, I need some input on the price, I want to know how much the PC is worth and I'm looking to sell it any way possible through classifieds sites, online, stores, anything really. The PC itself is in great condition and so are the peripherals (mouse, keyboard) with no damage, just normal wear and tear. I did install some upgrades ($150+ in upgrades) like a new power supply (Corsair CX600M), new cooling fans and totally redone internal wiring.

Specs:

Intel core i7-2600 (non-k but motherboard supports the upgrade to the K model) - Sandy Bridge
8GB DDR3 RAM @ 1333mhz
WD Caviar Green 2TB HDD @ 5400RPM
AMD Radeon 6850 with 1GB dedicated GDDR5 graphics memory
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Corsair CX600M 600W PSU
Blu-Ray optical drive
Beats Audio
Bluetooth, Wireless a/b/g/n
Standard keyboard with multimedia keys, functions and standard HP optical mouse (800dpi)

Additional info: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=c03014584

Solution

...for a 1+ year old used computer. If expecting to get $800+ for it, sell it on Craigslist where it's easy to find overpriced machines. I really couldn't give a fair estimate of value but I'd put it somewhere between $250 and $650 (I know I personally wouldn't pay more than $400 for a used H8)

SVTBoosted

Honorable
Jun 23, 2013

Not sure if you're serious or just messing around. Many people I know in person have told me at least $850, $150-250 would be some ancient PC noone would bother touch. This is still in demand, and is a great PC. So that is wayyyy unrealistic.

Right?

...for a 1+ year old used computer. If expecting to get $800+ for it, sell it on Craigslist where it's easy to find overpriced machines. I really couldn't give a fair estimate of value but I'd put it somewhere between $250 and $650 (I know I personally wouldn't pay more than $400 for a used H8)

Solution