[SOLVED] How much do you think my PC (including Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse) is worth and where is the best place to sell ?

Brooksy998

Reputable
Jul 4, 2015
This PC was built by myself two years ago as my first project. It has travelled all around the world , and is a very reliable machine. There are a few scuffs and cosmetic issues on the case itself, and one external fan is missing one blade, but this hardly affects performance and the device still runs super quick ! Can provide pictures to show excellent condition.

Specs:

PC:

NZXT H510 ATX Mid-Tower Case
Intel I5-4460 3.2GHz CPU
8GB Corsair Vengeance Ram
Palit NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU
1TB Seagate Hard Drive
120GB Kingston SSD Boot Drive
GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-Game Plus Motherboard

Monitor:

BenQ GL2250HM

Keyboard:

Logitech K120

Mouse:

Power Cool MS-X5

I am an exchange student from the UK currently studying here in Oklahoma until May and could do with selling due to portability issues and the fact I have grown out of gaming. This computer still works excellent and I’ve never had any issue with it. I upkeep all hardware and have ensured that everything runs ok.

Solution
I'd probably put it on Craigslist for $500 OBO and see what comes in for offers. It's kind of a odd mix of parts (locked CPU with unlocked MB) but someone may want it. If you want to get the most out of it the sell the parts alone however that will take a bit longer.

WildCard999

Titan
I'd probably put it on Craigslist for $500 OBO and see what comes in for offers. It's kind of a odd mix of parts (locked CPU with unlocked MB) but someone may want it. If you want to get the most out of it the sell the parts alone however that will take a bit longer.

Solution

Brooksy998

Reputable
Jul 4, 2015

Yeah I understand that. I was a bit hasty when I was younger and didn't know what I know now. Thanks for the advice !