[SOLVED] How much FPS can I get on this PC?

DracoB0T

Reputable
Apr 23, 2020
Dear User,

Hi, my name is Draco and I will be purchasing an all-in-one-PC in about one month! I want to be a professional comp player on fortnite and I wanted to know how much FPS I could get on 1080p low settings, but view distance at EPIC:

Display - Vanguard Series 27" FHD 144Hz
CPU - Intel Core i7-9700 8-Core Processor
Motherboard - Vanguard B365i-P: Mini-ITX
Memory - 16GB Corsair 2400MHz
Graphics Card - GTX 1660 Ti 6GB
Storage Drive - 1TB INTEL 660P M.2 NVMe PCIe and 128GB SATA

Also I was wondering, does an all-in-one-PC have an ethernet socket, and does it have fans?

Solution
Well guess what, I took your advice and I brought a gaming pc. I also got an aoc 144hz 27" monitor.

With these new specs in the gaming pc, how much fps could I get in fortnite all low settings?:

CPU - Intel Core i7-9700 8-Core Processor (3.0GHz) 12MB Cache
Motherboard - ASUS ROG Strix Gaming
Memory - 32GB Corsair 2400MHz SODIMM DDR4 (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card - 6GB NVDIA GEFORCE RTX 2060
Storage Drive - 2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA HDD

Enough to run the monitor at 144hz. Simple enough to test when you get the system (assuming you don't have it yet), install the game and check. There are tons of benchmarks out there for Fortnite to look at for your video card and probably CPU or at least similar speed CPUs.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OocKNLVtC-M
He commented later he got 190-220 fps.

SOLO
1 month ago
"I am not playing fortnite almost 1 month but i can say that the FPS is not stable so i think it might be 190 - 220 fps"

You have Youtube. Type in CPU + GPU + Game. Usually you can find someone who has tested it.
Take into consideration that probably all benchmarks would be ran on actual tower PCs. Therefore they will have better thermals and power available for higher performance compared to an AIO PC.

DracoB0T

Reputable
Apr 23, 2020
Just trying to keep you from making a mistake with getting an all-in-one, up to you what you do after that.
Well guess what, I took your advice and I brought a gaming pc. I also got an aoc 144hz 27" monitor.

With these new specs in the gaming pc, how much fps could I get in fortnite all low settings?:

At low settings your FPS will be dictated by the cpu and RAM. It’s difficult to benchmark online games reliably so the best you can do is watch videos of people using a 9700. However this will be a rough guide, there are many things that can impact performance. I expect you will also loose a little FPS due to the low RAM speed. If you find people running a 9700k that has slightly faster stock speeds but will still be a reasonable guide unless they are overclocking where they can have a significant boost.

Enough to run the monitor at 144hz. Simple enough to test when you get the system (assuming you don't have it yet), install the game and check. There are tons of benchmarks out there for Fortnite to look at for your video card and probably CPU or at least similar speed CPUs.

Solution