How much gaming depends upon cpu

Solution
Yes, if you play Battlefield 1 than Octacore can be used :) Depend on game and game engine if is multi threaded optimized than CPU can be used 100% :)
i3 Dualcore: Low depended cpu games, IF you got Good GPU. (League of Legends,Dota 2 ,Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Minecraft etc...
i5 QuadCore: Medium depended cpu games, If you got low end or medium GPU, Warframe,Dragon's Prophet,GTA V, (Ultra)
i7 Octacore: High Depended cpu games: Like BattleField 1 ,Planetside 2, mostly in big fights. It does't help that some features that are graphics, like shadows, are calculated using the CPU , Far Cry 4, AC Unity, Crysis 3 (You must split the workload beetween CPU and GPU so you can get "Optimal" performance.)

SeriousNND

Prominent
Apr 15, 2017
Yes, if you play Battlefield 1 than Octacore can be used :) Depend on game and game engine if is multi threaded optimized than CPU can be used 100% :)
i3 Dualcore: Low depended cpu games, IF you got Good GPU. (League of Legends,Dota 2 ,Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Minecraft etc...
i5 QuadCore: Medium depended cpu games, If you got low end or medium GPU, Warframe,Dragon's Prophet,GTA V, (Ultra)
i7 Octacore: High Depended cpu games: Like BattleField 1 ,Planetside 2, mostly in big fights. It does't help that some features that are graphics, like shadows, are calculated using the CPU , Far Cry 4, AC Unity, Crysis 3 (You must split the workload beetween CPU and GPU so you can get "Optimal" performance.)

Solution