how much i can get per day for betcoin mining with those specs

csgokoko

Commendable
Jan 30, 2017
hello guys im asking how much i can make per day for bitcoin mining with this specs
i5 3340 4 cores 6 mega cache
and 650 gtx 2gb superclocked
i don't need know the cost because electricity cheap here

Solution
Then as I said above I wouldn't. ASCI miners have took over bitcoin. Using a GPU to mine will cost you money. Litecoin doesn't have this problem so look into that instead.

Edit: Make sure you read this article. It's ~4yrs old now, but the info still applies. Depending on the value of a coin it either is or isn't profitable. You'll have to work out your own MH/w info and see if the value of a coin is worth it or not.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/bitcoin-mining-make-money,3514-8.html

4745454b

Titan
I'm not sure where coins are valued at the moment. I know at one point they weren't worth enough to mine with a GPU. You'd use more money in electric costs than the coins were worth. Once the dedicated ASCI miners came in it didn't make sense to mine bitcoins.

I see in your title you said betcoin, not bitcoin. Looking up betcoin I only see it as an online gambling site. What exactly are you mining? Bitcoins is a bad idea because of the ASCI miners. Litecoin and other smaller coins took steps to prevent the ASCI miners from taking over. You might want to stay with those.

csgokoko

Commendable
Jan 30, 2017

well i keant the bitcoins

4745454b

Titan
Then as I said above I wouldn't. ASCI miners have took over bitcoin. Using a GPU to mine will cost you money. Litecoin doesn't have this problem so look into that instead.

Edit: Make sure you read this article. It's ~4yrs old now, but the info still applies. Depending on the value of a coin it either is or isn't profitable. You'll have to work out your own MH/w info and see if the value of a coin is worth it or not.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/bitcoin-mining-make-money,3514-8.html

Solution

csgokoko

Commendable
Jan 30, 2017

then how many can i make per day or lets say 8 - 12 hours in Litecoin