[SOLVED] How much is my system worth?

xrb936

Prominent
Oct 31, 2017
Motherboard: ASUS Rampage VI Extreme

CPU: Intel Core i9-7980XE

Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8GB x 4

GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080Ti FE

Watercooling System: EK-WB R6E Monoblock; EK-FC1080Ti Block; Swiftech D5 Pump; EK-CoolStream SE 420; EK-CoolStream XE 360.

There are more things like the Corsair and Noctua fans, the EVGA power supply, a lot of hard drives, etc. I am looking for a good price which I can sell fast.

By the way, do you have any suggestions that where I can sell it? My last choice is eBay, but I would try somewhere faster with less fees.

Another question is, it is too heavy (like 80 pounds), Is there any suggestion for shipping?

Thank you so much!

Solution
best bet is some local sale (like creiglist, wishit,letgo) so they come to pick it up, if you neeed to ship then pack it good with packing material so the stuff doesnt move and water seal it. (just put case in garbage bags so its water proof)
why would even sell this system?
i would say about 3000-3500$

but if you want to sell it fast fast fast fast sale, sell it to me for 15 $ :D

zero_l0gic

Reputable
Aug 17, 2018
best bet is some local sale (like creiglist, wishit,letgo) so they come to pick it up, if you neeed to ship then pack it good with packing material so the stuff doesnt move and water seal it. (just put case in garbage bags so its water proof)
why would even sell this system?
i would say about 3000-3500$

but if you want to sell it fast fast fast fast sale, sell it to me for 15 $ :D

Solution

xrb936

Prominent
Oct 31, 2017

Because I am moving, I am unable to carry it.

zero_l0gic

Reputable
Aug 17, 2018
still i would carry it by hand to the north pole if i had to :D well gl selling it and i hope the new owner treats it right ( ask him if he plays minecraft, if he does and thinks to use this to play it add 1000$ more to the price)

xrb936

Prominent
Oct 31, 2017

lol. I post it to several places, including eBay, but nobody has contacted me...