[SOLVED] How much money can a graphics card take-up of a 1000$ PC?

Solution
It all depends on what you want the system to do and your other requirements.

I would use a Ryzen 5 3600 which is cheap but will handle a high end GPU nicely. It performs within 15% of the best CPUs out there and is very cheap allowing you to spend more on a GPU.
It all depends on what you want the system to do and your other requirements.

I would use a Ryzen 5 3600 which is cheap but will handle a high end GPU nicely. It performs within 15% of the best CPUs out there and is very cheap allowing you to spend more on a GPU.

Reactions: vMax
Solution
Aug 5, 2020
To many variables to answer that depending on what the PC will be used for, what programs, just gaming and if so the monitor resolution.
A 60hz 1080P monitor.
I will use virtual machines (not very often though), I will game alot on it, but I will also play simulation games (like Universe Sandbox 2), and develop games.

Jave10

Commendable
Apr 15, 2020
So how much money can it take up, so that the system still is balanced?
Like 1/2, or 1/3, 1/4, etc.
Like most other people are saying, it depends. I'm sure you've heard this a million times, but it is completely subjective to what you plan on doing. If you want to game, what resolution, do you want Ultra graphics or the lowest possible graphics, and how many fps and hz? It's also diffrent if you're buying AMD or nVidia, because nVidia tends to be alot more pricey, although one could argue that they have many more features which make it worth the price. If you are planning on buying the PC soon, you could make a spreadsheet, and view the price from there. You could also use some websites like gpucheck.com, which will tell you your gpu's performance based on your CPU and such. Good luck with your PC!