[SOLVED] How much should I sell my gaming computer?

Oct 23, 2018
I just recently bought a new gaming computer and am going to sell the old one, but I cant really think of any fair value for it.

The computer has:
MSI GTX 950 2G Gaming
Intel Core i5-4460 with stock cooler
Cooler Master N300 Case
Corsair VS550 - this one: https://www.corsair.com/pt/pt/Power/Plug-Type/vs-series-config/p/CP-9020097-EU
MSI H97 PC MATE ATX
HyperX Fury 2x8GB DDR3-1600

It has a small Storage HDD with only windows 10 activated installed and an ASUS optical drive.

I bought it for like 690 euros in April 2016 without the small storage drive it has included because I removed the old drives from it to put them in my new PC.

The computer is still in good condition and works fine I never overclocked it and never used it for mining, only gaming.

Oct 23, 2018

I wasn't expecting it to be so low priced, I was actually expecting of getting like 350€ at least for it, I live in Portugal by the way, in case that is something that matters. I just think that 250€ is really low for something that is working perfectly and all in good condition and can still play most games, thats all...

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant

His estimate is about right. It's a used budget build on a pre-DDR4 platform. There's no "good" condition, really; PCs don't have odometers and someone buying from you would have nothing to verify that it wasn't used for mining than the word of a stranger.