[SOLVED] how much ssd storage should I go for..?

Sep 29, 2019
I have bought a 1tb 860 Evo that I plan on using as my os drive and as a drive that I run games off,I also bought a 500gb 970 Evo plus Nvme ssd that I plan on using for multiplayer games

Is 1.5 tb of ssd storage enough in 2019 or should I go for maybe something bigger..?

Solution
I’d start with what you have, if you find you want more then add it later. However I would put Windows & your favourite games on your 500Gb NVMe and use the 1TB SSD for everything else. You want Windows on the fastest drive.
Sep 29, 2019
QUOTE="R_1, post: 21453210, member: 1910495"]
for most people its plenty.
240GB is tool small these days, anything larger and your gold.
honestly a 500GB class drive paired with a HDD for mass storage and most would be happy.
[/QUOTE]
Ok then ig I'll just buy a big HDD and use these ssds

USAFRet

Titan
I have bought a 1tb 860 Evo that I plan on using as my os drive and as a drive that I run games off,I also bought a 500gb 970 Evo plus Nvme ssd that I plan on using for multiplayer games

Is 1.5 tb of ssd storage enough in 2019 or should I go for maybe something bigger..?
How much space depends on your needs.
The cool thing is...more space is easily added.

My system has 7x SSD (see below). Not all bought at once, but rather added over the years.

If you have everything you want on it and it isn't over 3/4 full, then you are fine. I'm not sure if SSDs have the same file read limitations as HDDs do when they are utterly filled, but I like to not run my drives over 75% full anyways. If you've got extra space then you don't need more storage.