How much would my PC be worth?

Yoface

Honorable
Sep 18, 2013
I might want to sell my "Gaming" PC if its worth as much as I want.

GPU: MSI GTX 650 IGB SC
CPU: AMD A8 3850
PSU: Thermaltake 700watt
Case: PCyberPower junk
RAM: 8gb
Harddrive: Standard, 200-300gigs

I know I should sell everything seperatly, I live in southern USA, so calculating shipping would help aswell.

Solution
$400 maybe? Used PC's don't typically fetch much. I've sold a few on Craigslist and probably the best thing that will sell a PC is that the case is clean looking and it has a fresh install of windows with all updates. People want to take it home, plug it in, and start using it. They don't want any hassle. I've gotten decent prices simply because the case was well maintained and I took the time to install the OS clean.

jbrown156

Reputable
May 7, 2014

that pc could go for somewhere around $600 or $650 negotiable to around $500 at least .. its not that much of a crappy pc so it could get you some cash

toddybody

Distinguished

Depends on how fast you want to sell. IMO, you should take the cost to buy the components new...and take %30 off that total for a good place to start. Reducing further will help you sell faster.

$400 maybe? Used PC's don't typically fetch much. I've sold a few on Craigslist and probably the best thing that will sell a PC is that the case is clean looking and it has a fresh install of windows with all updates. People want to take it home, plug it in, and start using it. They don't want any hassle. I've gotten decent prices simply because the case was well maintained and I took the time to install the OS clean.

Solution