[SOLVED] How pocket friendly is Iphone Max?

test_123

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2012
I'm considering getting an Iphone 11 Pro Max but I like to wear tight jeans and put my phone in front pocket. How pocket friendly is the Max? I currently have an iphone 8 (non-plus) and it works well for me. I can still pull out my phone without having to stand up.

Solution
Get a piece of cardboard, and cut it out in the shape and size of your phone. You might want to join several layers together to reach proper thickness and stiffness. Or go to nearest mall, and try out some phone case.

Everybody' pockets are different. I, for example, don't carry even a wallet in my pockets. And the guy next door carries on half of his house in his pockets.
Get a piece of cardboard, and cut it out in the shape and size of your phone. You might want to join several layers together to reach proper thickness and stiffness. Or go to nearest mall, and try out some phone case.

Everybody' pockets are different. I, for example, don't carry even a wallet in my pockets. And the guy next door carries on half of his house in his pockets.

Solution