[SOLVED] How should I transport my PC tower? Is this acceptable?

Oct 23, 2019
I would like to preface by stating that I am completely inexperienced to PC so if I sound really misinformed...I am haha. So currently I am facing a problem as I need to transport my new prebuilt PC by car an hour away. I do have the original box and foam, but I do not have the foam that was found within the case due to poor thinking on my part. Should I use anti-static packing peanuts on the inside. I am on a time shortage so I can't take parts out(I'm also way too inexperienced and I would break something), and I also can not get a hold of anti-static bags to hold the components. I am going to wrap the outside in the box with pillows to cushion it. What should I do? Will I be alright as long as keep the motherboard down while transporting via car? T?hank you so much!

Solution
Not to worry.
Put the pc in the box that it was shipped in and lay the box flat in a floorboard or the trunk of your car.
Orient the case so that the motherboard is flat to the floor.
I suppose that a blanket under would be a good idea too.
ditto for your monitor.

When you later unpack, first check to see that cables are still secure and that your cooler has not moved.
Not to worry.
Put the pc in the box that it was shipped in and lay the box flat in a floorboard or the trunk of your car.
ditto for your monitor.

When you later unpack, first check to see that cables are still secure and that your cooler has not moved.

Reactions: ViscousScotsman
Solution
Oct 23, 2019
Not to worry.
ditto for your monitor.

Thank you so much! So just for confirmation, are the anti-static packing peanuts okay to put in the case?