News How to Build a Raspberry Pi Pico-Powered Stream Deck Keypad

Apr 5, 2021
Awesome stuff! Any thoughts on what it would take to expand this to 9 keys? Any recommended resources to learn more about it? I've never worked with a Raspberry Pi before, but this might be the perfect project to try it out.

Jul 2, 2021
I just triple checked all my connections but my keystrokes arent recognized in windows, the pi connects as a drive, and the correct files are there, but the key presses aren't recognized

Aug 29, 2021
I just triple checked all my connections but my keystrokes arent recognized in windows, the pi connects as a drive, and the correct files are there, but the key presses aren't recognized

I had the same problem.
In my case, I solved it by changing the USB cable to a different one.

Sep 23, 2021
I have the same problem too and I tried three different USB cables but it doesn't work.

Nov 24, 2021
I have the same problem too and I tried three different USB cables but it doesn't work.
If anyone's got any problems with it randomly not working or possibly not working from the start, I was able to fix it by putting a try block under the while loop that holds everything and the except block just passes