News How To Build The Xmas Lights From Stranger Things with Raspberry Pi

Jun 26, 2021
I haven't been into PCs as much over the last few years, but I came back here to spec out a new PC build I plan to buy. Looking around at the site at articles like this, I can see that this site has lost focus. I guess YouTube is the only place to go for PC enthusiasts anymore. This braindead junk definitely shouldn't be on a site with the reputation of Tom's.

pixelpusher220

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
I haven't been into PCs as much over the last few years, but I came back here to spec out a new PC build I plan to buy. Looking around at the site at articles like this, I can see that this site has lost focus. I guess YouTube is the only place to go for PC enthusiasts anymore. This braindead junk definitely shouldn't be on a site with the reputation of Tom's.

Given that multiple MOBO reviews can't even accurately count numbers of ports...you may be on to something

Jul 3, 2021
Everything seem pretty straight forward but I run into issue's with the make run-server and make run-worker.

After make run-server I get this:
make: docker-compose: Command not found
make: *** [Makefile:19: run-server] Error 127

and after make run-worker I got this:
Can't open /dev/mem: Permission denied

So I ran worker with sudo and the lights blinked for a few seconds and then this message repeatedly pops up. I'm guessing it's because the server command isn't working.

ERROR:root:Invalid URL 'web/next?key=': No schema supplied. Perhaps you meant http://web/next?key=?

Any suggestions?

Jul 3, 2021
Installed docker-compose and got closer. But now I think I'm really stuck.

Step 4/7 : RUN pip install -r requirements.txt
---> Running in 2831c096731d
Fatal Python error: _Py_InitializeMainInterpreter: can't initialize time
PermissionError: [Errno 1] Operation not permitted

Current thread 0xb6fa4390 (most recent call first):
ERROR: Service 'web' failed to build: The command '/bin/sh -c pip install -r requirements.txt' returned a non-zero code: 132
make: *** [Makefile:19: run-server] Error 1