How to bulk-remove all "No-Longer-Supported" Windows Apps from a Windows 10 PC?

After some time, some developers have decided to drop support for the Windows Platform in favor of Android, and iOS. This is not surprising, given that Microsoft themselves have dropped support for their own Windows Phone platform, due to lack of consumers.

Now, that being said, I have a Windows 10 PC I have not used in some time and it has some of these Windows Apps that have long ago been abandoned and removed from the Windows Store.

Is there any "Easy Button" way to delete all apps that are abandoned, AND no longer in the Windows Store, in bulk?

Solution
but your on a PC? not a phone?

do you need to use program and features in control panel? "turn windows features on and off"? i wouldn't think so... but programs and features should cover it? only reason you would use revouninstaller is that it scans for leftovers after. some programs are sneaky and leaves all kinds of stuff after.

skitszo

Honorable
but your on a PC? not a phone?

do you need to use program and features in control panel? "turn windows features on and off"? i wouldn't think so... but programs and features should cover it? only reason you would use revouninstaller is that it scans for leftovers after. some programs are sneaky and leaves all kinds of stuff after.

Solution