[SOLVED] How to change VRAM settings of R5 4650G with Gigabyte B550 gaming X motherboard?

Jan 21, 2021
HI,
My friend is facing issues in changing his default VRAM (512MB) of his 4650G APU to 2 GB to play some decent games. He uses Gigabyte B550 Gaming X motherboard with up to date bios. Still He can't find any option regarding UMA or VRAM settings to set his preference. I use AsRock and Asus motherboards where its very easy to do that. If you use GB mobo and have any idea about this plz help us.
NOTE: His Mobo bios version is F10, There is no option in tab "Chipset" where usually old GB bios have this option to force custom settings and set UMA memory.

Thanks in advance.

Solution
HI,
My friend is facing issues in changing his default VRAM (512MB) of his 4650G APU to 2 GB to play some decent games. He uses Gigabyte B550 Gaming X motherboard with up to date bios. Still He can't find any option regarding UMA or VRAM settings to set his preference. I use AsRock and Asus motherboards where its very easy to do that. If you use GB mobo and have any idea about this plz help us.
NOTE: His Mobo bios version is F10, There is no option in tab "Chipset" where usually old GB bios have this option to force custom settings and set UMA memory.

Thanks in advance.
No need to do that, OS and game will use as much as needed, Those 512MB are only a minimum that can be used.
HI,

Thanks in advance.
No need to do that, OS and game will use as much as needed, Those 512MB are only a minimum that can be used.

Solution