How to check if a graphics card will work in my computer?

warfare238

Prominent
May 14, 2017
I own a Lenovo Thinkstation E30, and I'm not sure if these two graphic cards will work with it. I don't really want to buy them then find out they aren't compatible with my computer.

The graphics cards are:

EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, 6GB GDDR5, LED, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC) Graphics Card 06G-P4-6268-KR

Sapphire Radeon PULSE RX 580 8GB GDDR5 PCI-E Dual HDMI / DVI-D / Dual DP OC w/ Backplate (UEFI)

If you can check out my computer, or the graphic cards, and tell me which ones will work and which I should buy, I'd appreciate it very, very much.

Solution
Well, the motherboard can certainly accommodate either GPU, but the PSU won't be able to handle either of those cards, as it lacks the PCI power connector(s). FWIW, the E30 tower/case probably wouldn't fit a GPU the size of the ones you're concerned with. These workstations were designed around a motherboard that uses the Nvidia Quadro cards.
Well, the motherboard can certainly accommodate either GPU, but the PSU won't be able to handle either of those cards, as it lacks the PCI power connector(s). FWIW, the E30 tower/case probably wouldn't fit a GPU the size of the ones you're concerned with. These workstations were designed around a motherboard that uses the Nvidia Quadro cards.

Solution