Question How to completely delete Linux boot loader?

So I deleted the Linux partition on my SSD and Windows would no longer boot.

I changed the boot priority so now it boots from Windows all the time. I'd like to know how to get rid of the other bootable device and restore Windows boot loader.

I've tried the commands/fixmbr and fixboot. Both commands were successful but it didn't fix it. It's been a long time since I messed with linux so I don't recall what I did back in the day to get rid of it.

My bios shows
UEFI BOOT:
HDD1-Windows boot manager
HDD2-ubuntu

Any help would be highly appreciated.

I remember using EasyBCD back in the day but it doesn't support UEFI

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

I remember using EasyBCD back in the day but it doesn't support UEFI
It only supports UEFI.

Anyway you don't have any problem right now,changing the boot disk was the one thing you had to do and you did it you can leave it like that and there will never be any problems.

For /fixmbr and fixboot to work on your ubuntu drive you have to first change the boot priority back to the ubuntu disk and then do it from the windows media installation (your usb/DVD that has windows 10 on it) that's the only way windows will understand that the ubuntu drive is the main drive you want to work on.

Otherwise you can write a new bootsector to the ubuntu drive,this you can do without changing anything in the bios you just have to make sure that you select the correct drive.
https://appuals.com/bootsect-exe-use/