How to completely remove Intel drivers

Brunostako

Honorable
If you don't want to read the history, i'll be thankful if you suggest a good and free software to help me do want the tittle says.

I've been experiencing some problems with my Internet connection since some months ago. My ISP gives me 10Mbps down and 1Mbps up ("El mejor servicio de México"), when i use speedtest.net, it shows me about 5 to 7Mbps down and 0.6Mbps up, sometimes with 12ns of lantency and others with near 30 ns.

At first i thought it was a problem with the ISP, but when they came to check it, everything was OK. After that, i tested again and showed the same values. But when i tried with my cellphone it showed near the correct speeds 9.8 Mbps down and 1.1 Mbps up with 12 ns of latency. Even my TV showed those correct values, just with a bit higher latency.

So, the only variable left is my laptop that consistently gives me those wrong values, on LAN and WiFi almost equally. I guess it's a driver issue because it didn't do that a year ago.

Dogsnake

Distinguished
I doubt that drivers are the issue. However if you want to remove the device driver, go to device manager and select the device you want. Right click on it and you will be given various options. Select Properties. From Properties select Drivers. Once on the driver window you can select uninstall. Once done you will need to reboot. When that happens windows will try to install any default driver included in Windows for the device. Since the device will not work without a driver, be sure to have the drivers you want available before you uninstall the ones you have working now. After each uninstall or install be sure to reboot the system.

Brunostako

Honorable
At first, i also didn't think the drivers were the problem. But what else could it be.

None of my other devices have issues with the WiFi, even my freaking TV can stream 1080p youtube more fluent than my laptop. That's why i also discarded a router issue.

Maybe other software is affecting my connection.

Still, i want to try the driver thing. I remember that my issues started after a driver update.

Dogsnake

Distinguished
If your ISP provides a modem that you connect to a router, try connecting directly to the laptop via Ethernet cable. Run your test and see what you get. If the modem is part of the router, then connect to a port on the router. You can download your factory correct drivers from your Mother Board's site. What drivers did you replace when this started? You are talking about two separate devices here: WiFi and LAN. It is possible that your router LAN ports are not properly configured for max performance. It would be a great help if you list you MB, Router and Lap Top brand/model.

Dogsnake

Distinguished
Since you won't tell your hardware specs. it is not possible to know if this is a hardware or a software or a combination of them as a problem. You have given no information as to hardware device your problem device uses. Has this device ever functioned how you think it should? Did removing the drivers help? If you can not be a bit more forthcoming with information, I guess this is at a end. GL