[SOLVED] How to connect more fans in a bitfenix comrade?

peterprogamer92

Prominent
Mar 23, 2018
I have a white bitfenix comrade that cones with a preinstalled 120mm fan but in front of the case, i can put 2 more fans but there is a problem. I dont have any fan connectors from the case or psu and my motherboard has only 2 fan slots. Cpu_fan and sys_fan.

How do i connect the 2 extra fans in front of the case? Are there any adapters i can use?

Solution
Some fans come with 3 pin, 4 pin or molex connectors. Sometimes, they will have both 3 pin and molex connectors.

Any psu should have some molex connectors that you can use and the fans will run at full speed.

The advantage of the motherboard sys fan connector is that you can have motherboard dynamic control for fan speeds. There are adapters that will allow two fans to be controlled my one motherboard header.

I do not like to hear constantly changing fan speeds.

You also have an option to buy a front panel fan controller to which you can attach many fans and have individual speed control knobs.
Some fans come with 3 pin, 4 pin or molex connectors. Sometimes, they will have both 3 pin and molex connectors.

Any psu should have some molex connectors that you can use and the fans will run at full speed.

The advantage of the motherboard sys fan connector is that you can have motherboard dynamic control for fan speeds. There are adapters that will allow two fans to be controlled my one motherboard header.

I do not like to hear constantly changing fan speeds.

You also have an option to buy a front panel fan controller to which you can attach many fans and have individual speed control knobs.

Solution