[SOLVED] How to Detect and STOP Anonymous Proxy User

BlueGirl

Prominent
Oct 1, 2019
HEY GUYS! You helped me a lot in regaining control of my iMAC (11.3.1). But I'm not out of the water yet.

What program will help me to detect and stop/prevent Anonymous Proxy Usage on my iMAC computer?

Little Snitch doesn't seem to be working correctly and when I clicked on one of the strange apps with "no corresponding rule" ....it says Anonymous Proxy User.

I had Bitdefender installed but it suddenly stopped being able to get updates. I had to uninstall and reinstall....but it would NOT reinstall Bitdefender. I couldn't get it back to working. I next tried to install Kaspersky but my system will
not allow any Anti-Virus software to connect to their servers & it stopped letting me connect to Apple Servers via
Terminal.

Safari will not load. My other browsers work. But not Sarai.

My computer keeps posting the "Do Not Disturb" icon at the top row of icons. I never use that! I don't allow Notifications.

I'm under some type of remote attack.

How do I stop this!?

Solution
At this point I would recommend a clean re-installation of your OS using a USB stick made on a clean computer. Then reinstall your data from a clean backup. Insure that all of your connection devices (routers and their wireless radios) all have the latest security with complex passkeys and WPS is disabled to prevent Reaver side attacks.

RealBeast

Titan
At this point I would recommend a clean re-installation of your OS using a USB stick made on a clean computer. Then reinstall your data from a clean backup. Insure that all of your connection devices (routers and their wireless radios) all have the latest security with complex passkeys and WPS is disabled to prevent Reaver side attacks.

Solution