Question How to determine if MOBO is faulty

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Sep 5, 2024
My computer shutdowns randomly when browsing. I reinstall the windows still happens, so I think it's not a software issue. I tried to remove gpu and use the igpu. I swapped the hard drives with other drives. I also tried swapping out the psu and still has the issue. The things I suspecting is cpu, motherboard, and ram. Which one do you think is faulty?

Also, I touched the heatsink of chipset and it's hot, but I checked the temps on hwinfo and hwmonitor and it's 30-40 °C. I replaced the thermal paste of the heatsink and it's still hot

Sep 5, 2024
Don't uninstall the device or drivers for the dongle.

Don't install the LAN cable after uninstalling the LAN device. You'll use the wifi USB dongle for accessing the internet now.

This isn't necessarily a fix, just a work-around if it's the built-in LAN circuits that are causing the restarts.
I thinks it's not, it still reboots, I disable onboard lan and uninstall all driver for it. And use usb dongle for internet, and as soon I search facebook it reboots