[SOLVED] How To Disable Auto Updates In Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2019
I already overcome from this <Self promoting link removed by Moderator> but can't find any suggestion about windows 10 updates. Can anybody solve this problem? Please help me.

Solution
Stopping windows updates is just setting yourself for the inevitable exploit that is found in which ever version of win 10 you stop on, and which is possibly fixed in the later versions of windows 10 that you didn't get cause you turned auto update off. And Microsoft won't help you as they only officially support the last 2 versions released.

If you on home, its not easy to stop them.
If you on Pro, I believe it is possible but I don't know how. And Microsoft make it harder to do with every new version.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Stopping windows updates is just setting yourself for the inevitable exploit that is found in which ever version of win 10 you stop on, and which is possibly fixed in the later versions of windows 10 that you didn't get cause you turned auto update off. And Microsoft won't help you as they only officially support the last 2 versions released.

If you on home, its not easy to stop them.
If you on Pro, I believe it is possible but I don't know how. And Microsoft make it harder to do with every new version.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.