How To Disable Wi-Fi Sense In Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennphill

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2012
And every once in a while, when I think that when i assemble my "next' desktop, I will probably have to go to Win10, information like this makes me re-think the issue. Glad to have stayed with Win 8.1 after being forced to leave Win7. (But I should probably check my wife's laptop I guess.) Thanks for the infoo and tutorial. :)

USAFRet

Titan
Mar 16, 2013
Also, the options here are different if you log in with an MS account or a local account.

All of my systems log in with a local account, so some of those options and defaults are not available.

For instance, "Connect to networks shared by my contacts" does not exist.

NinjaNerd56

Honorable
Apr 6, 2013
Back in November, I spent $1200 to wire the whole house with Cat6e / coax dual gang outlets in every room.

Yes, I have 2.4/5Ghz wireless but that’s restricted to phones and tablets and I do NOT offer a guest wireless to family and friends.

All of our PCs are on the latest Win10 build, and those have everything non-essential to boot and run disabled/removed. Quicker boot, less BS.

Feb 26, 2018
Lol, making an article with an outdated/unregistered version of Windows so all the menus are not like they are with the up to date version. Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS