[SOLVED] How to enable "LCD Overdrive" ?

Matoo69

Honorable
Jan 22, 2017
Hey guys so i have Acer Nitro 5 2020 AN515-55-76XC, and it hase 144hz but i wanna enable "LCD Overdrive" but can't find it in the NitroSense software.

Is there new NitroSense app or how to enable overdrive?
and how to trust display ms? Thanks

Solution
Nitrosense is a basic useless software and hardly has any settings other than fan speed, temp monitoring and power settings which is just windows power settings. It has nothing to do with your lcd settings. Overdrive can only be changed on your monitor but laptops typically have no way to change settings on them. Response times is not trustworthy at all and is mostly marketing nonsense to sell monitors. If you don't have ghosting, then it is fast enough.
Nitrosense is a basic useless software and hardly has any settings other than fan speed, temp monitoring and power settings which is just windows power settings. It has nothing to do with your lcd settings. Overdrive can only be changed on your monitor but laptops typically have no way to change settings on them. Response times is not trustworthy at all and is mostly marketing nonsense to sell monitors. If you don't have ghosting, then it is fast enough.

Solution

Matoo69

Honorable
Jan 22, 2017

hey ok thanks,but how to know if i have ghoosting? And how to test this? Ty