I finished building my new pc:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660S (Super)
SSD: Patriot Burst 480GB
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666 C16 2x16GB
MBD: Asrock B450 Pro4

The case name is ICUE465x RGB,
includes 3 front rgb fans.
Bought 1 more LL120 rgb fan for the back and had to disable the lower fan from the front.(not enough slots on motherboard)
All 4 fans (including the not working one) are connected to the Lightning Node core from the case.
Installed the icue app and from here on I'm walking blindly.
How to i make my fans to "shine"?
I really want that rgb light.

P.s.: Rgb PCU fan is working (changing colors)

Jan 4, 2020
I finished building my new pc:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660S (Super)
SSD: Patriot Burst 480GB
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666 C16 2x16GB
MBD: Asrock B450 Pro4

The case name is ICUE465x RGB,
includes 3 front rgb fans.
Bought 1 more LL120 rgb fan for the back and had to disable the lower fan from the front.(not enough slots on motherboard)
All 4 fans (including the not working one) are connected to the Lightning Node core from the case.
Installed the icue app and from here on I'm walking blindly.
How to i make my fans to "shine"?
I really want that rgb light.

P.s.: Rgb PCU fan is working (changing colors)

Dec 27, 2019
These fans have two cables, one is a 3-pin and the other is a 4-pin. The 3-pin connector is a power connection which (power hub/splitter not included) will provide power to make the fans spin, but will not illuminate the LEDs at all. You NEED the LED control hub (the included LED CONTROL hub does NOT vary the actual fan speed, but you need it because it is required to utilize the LED features on these fans; otherwise the LEDs wont come on at all) in order for the LEDs to illuminate (4-pin connector into the hub).
I hope that made sense!

Jan 4, 2020
I found out the problem, and I'm embarrassed with myself. I forgot to connect the control hub cable to the power source... facepalm
Thank you for your time, for trying to help this dumbass.

TRENDING THREADS