How to enforce/add a scheduled task fro a group of logons/..

Greetings,

I would like to know if there is a way to create/push a scheduled task via
Group Policy to for example defrag selected systems each night. Let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Toni

Toni-

I'd write a startup script which used the AT utility from the resource kit
to do this. There is no native group policy based solution.

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

Http://www.briandesmond.com