How to factory reset through command prompt with non loadable Windows 10 laptop

Dimitri1993

Commendable
Mar 2, 2016
A few months ago I had a Windows 8.1 Acer laptop that said I should update to Windows 10. I'm a cautious guy and I always do updates regularly when they come out, so I did this Windows 10 upgrade.

A few days passed with no issues, but then on the third day it gave me a blue screeb out of nowhere, I then restarted it and now it doesn't boot past the Acer logo (the very first) screen.

I cannot do anything but go into BIOS and a couple F* keys on bootup. I've been on the looonnnggg process of searching for answers but have yet to get one.

I recently discovered pressing Alt + F10 boots into the recovery process, where trying to do anything (repair or reinstall) wont work, however command prompt works completely fine. I am 100% okay to completely factory reset (lose all files, updates, and programs).

My question is this, is there anything I can do to start a factory reset process that both removes all files and have it just startup thebway it did when I forst purchased it, all through commabd prompt?

Additionally: I do not have a CD/DVD drive, ONLY three USB drives. I've tried using another computer to download the Windows 10 and 8.1 ISO files or install disks and this process doesn't work. I'm pretty much stuck for the past 6+ months.

Dimitri1993

Commendable
Mar 2, 2016
The laptop is an Acer E5-511P-P0MT. I never knew there was a recovery disk however do they make them in USB format as I don't have a CD or DVD drive installed with this laptop.

Latest posts