how to find my network password to connect another computer with same home group

Solution
If you've lost the password, you're best bet is to restore the router and set it back up again. Assuming the router is yours and you have physical access to it, it would allow you to pick a new password so you have it to add more devices to your network. You should be able to find a "how to" by a google search of the make and model router you have.

mudpuppet

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
If you've lost the password, you're best bet is to restore the router and set it back up again. Assuming the router is yours and you have physical access to it, it would allow you to pick a new password so you have it to add more devices to your network. You should be able to find a "how to" by a google search of the make and model router you have.

Solution

JaymanHD

Honorable
Jun 16, 2015

THEY ALWAYS TELL YOU TO WRITE IT DOWN. WHYYYYY DONT ANYONE LISTEN?

mudpuppet

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012

Because you're also told to never write passwords down ;-) Man, if I had a dollar for every password written down I've come across at work, I wouldn't have to work...

JaymanHD

Honorable
Jun 16, 2015

Well assuming you have it well protected in case someone decides to break in your house.

TRENDING THREADS