How to fix a computer that say input not support

Status
Not open for further replies.

maebinotto

Honorable
Dec 24, 2012
I don't know what happen that it says input not support .My daughter said it was on the moniter when she used it. I'm not good with computers so bear with me Thanks Mae

Solution
First thing to check is if the monitor cable has been disturbed; next try powering-down (everything) and leave it for a few minutes, power back-up and see if it fixes itself, if not Power-down, wait a few seconds, Power-up then press Shift & F8 as soon as Windows starts loading (you have to be quick, so might need several attempts), that should get you to the recovery Screen, then Try TroubleShoot and Automatic Repair.

If that fails post back with some form of machine spec.

JustSomeJoe

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2008
First thing to check is if the monitor cable has been disturbed; next try powering-down (everything) and leave it for a few minutes, power back-up and see if it fixes itself, if not Power-down, wait a few seconds, Power-up then press Shift & F8 as soon as Windows starts loading (you have to be quick, so might need several attempts), that should get you to the recovery Screen, then Try TroubleShoot and Automatic Repair.

If that fails post back with some form of machine spec.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.