News How To Fix The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD In Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

compprob237

Distinguished
This can happen while overclocking as well. Obviously it is related to memory so it indicates that the IMC and/or FCLK (AMD) need more voltage. The other possibility is that the RAM's timings or speed are too aggressive and they need more voltage or more cooling for extreme OC.

geekguy

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
I got this error yesterday, right after a nahimic3 forced driver install from windows. Yey MSI. I hope they are the only ones that require this in windows...

Aug 30, 2021
The PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA stop code can have many causes, including driver, up or memory issues.

How To Fix The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD In Windows 10 : Read more
This can happen while overclocking as well. Obviously it is related to memory so it indicates that the IMC and/or FCLK (AMD) need more voltage. The other possibility is that the RAM's timings or speed are too aggressive and they need more voltage or more cooling for extreme OC.
I played with Fclk setting yesterday and today got the error. Thank you! Setting it back down.

May 8, 2022
I'm getting this error when trying to do a fresh install on a new system. Looks like i'll have to replace the ram.. I hope its only the ram

D

Deleted member 14196

You should test the ram with a memtest86 and then you’ll know for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.