How to Install a driver for your network adapter

MeghanFox

Commendable
Mar 29, 2016
Okay so I reset my Pc then It says Wifi unavailable When I troubleshoot the Problem It says Install a driver for your network Adapter Help please.

Solution
Most of the time these issues tend to resolve themselves when the system is reinstalled since they come with drivers, but a couple options.

-Try and find the specific name of the driver and download manually on another pc and transfer to affected pc.

-If your pc has an Ethernet port and a corresponding RJ-45 cable then wire the pc into the back of the router and do the updates that way.

Good luck

aparnell572

Reputable
Mar 30, 2016
Most of the time these issues tend to resolve themselves when the system is reinstalled since they come with drivers, but a couple options.

-Try and find the specific name of the driver and download manually on another pc and transfer to affected pc.

-If your pc has an Ethernet port and a corresponding RJ-45 cable then wire the pc into the back of the router and do the updates that way.

Good luck

Solution

Maurice97

Distinguished
BANNED
May 24, 2015
Just google your adapter's name and you should find a driver for it
or download some program to update all your drivers (including the network adapter) like IOBIt driver booster it's free for 30 days if you don't want to buy it
Good luck!