Question how to install my motherboard drivers

Aug 3, 2024
i just built my pc and i tried to install my motherboard drivers but the Wi-Fi drivers work but will cut out when I'm am playing a game and then the Bluetooth i cant connect any device to my pc but the Bluetooth driver is installed can anyone help me with this

here the name of my motherboard gigabyte b650 aorus elite ax

Jul 10, 2024
With the Bluetooth....is the bluetooth driver showing in the device manager of windows, and is it fully enabled, No yellow exclamation marks on it to indicate there may be a problem?

* Is bluetooth built-in to the motherboard ?
* Have you tried the bluetooth adapter for say the keyboard or mouse etc into another usb port?
* Have you tried connecting a gaming controller to the system, example-xbox controller etc?

Jul 10, 2024
With the WiFi.....You can try uninstalling the wi-fi adapter in device manager, then re-booting the system and see if Windows picks the adapter up automatically to install the driver, instead of using the motherboard drivers that came with the board.

You could also uninstall driver, then Update Driver-Browse my computer-Let me Pick. Then select one from the list and try another driver in the list.
Cheers

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2024
With the Bluetooth....is the bluetooth driver showing in the device manager of windows, and is it fully enabled, No yellow exclamation marks on it to indicate there may be a problem?

* Is bluetooth built-in to the motherboard ?
* Have you tried the bluetooth adapter for say the keyboard or mouse etc into another usb port?
* Have you tried connecting a gaming controller to the system, example-xbox controller etc?
1. yes
2. it have screw on antenna's so they can only go in one spot
3.yes it did not connect
i will try the method the that you just said