News How to Install Windows 10 on the Raspberry Pi 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2020
Visual Studio Code will work fine if you use the ARM64 installer for it. I used VSCode Insider but I hear its available on stable now, perhaps it wasn't when you tested?
Performance of vscode is around the same as the rest of the OS, it works and is about equal to what you'd expect on a low end PC. When combined with a remote development environment (SSH or Codespaces) it provides a suitable development experience.

scodd

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2011
Visual Studio Code will work fine if you use the ARM64 installer for it. I used VSCode Insider but I hear its available on stable now, perhaps it wasn't when you tested?
Performance of vscode is around the same as the rest of the OS, it works and is about equal to what you'd expect on a low end PC. When combined with a remote development environment (SSH or Codespaces) it provides a suitable development experience.

Can you run powershell ISE, authenticate and hit SPO and Azure?

Mar 21, 2020
Guys, power-fail. LOL I love RPi... but it ain't nevah going to run Win10, efficiently. I can barely run a thinned-downed desktop, on a Debian kernel. Interesting, but not useful.

Jul 27, 2020
Hi. Great tutorial. One question, I keep getting prompted for Activation but it doesn't seem to like a valid Pro or Ent product key.
BTW using a high speed flash card and performance is pretty good (considering).

Are there plans to get the onboard bluetooth and ethernet drivers going?

Jan 24, 2021
Hey all, I've been looking on the discord and it looks like the Ram Fix isn't needed anymore. I did a search and it all comes up with "don't need, no longer needed" so, there has been an update that negates the need for it. Just a little update from the FNG.

Status
Not open for further replies.